Learn how to enhance your image through customer service.
Every employee in your organization serves the customer and has a direct impact on your bottom line. From the front desk to the accounting department, every interaction with a customer is an opportunity to build loyalty and your brand.
Attendees of this training session will come away more confident in developing lasting customer relationships and be more engaged in their role, leading to a higher return on your investment.
- Motivated employees leading to lower turnover
- Increased employee confidence in their performance
- Revenue growth through customer retention
- Boost in your reputation
- Minimized customer acquisition costs
Takeaways for Participants:
This event highlights the Chamber's newest program, WIT - Workforce Improvement Trainings, hosted in partnership with Woodhill Solutions. The program leverages financial support from the State of California ETP (Employment Training Panel), enabling the Chamber to provide valuable trainings at a greatly reduced cost.
- Response to customer issues with greater empathy and respect
- Better fluency in representing your company
- Greater understanding of why people buy your products and services
- Tools to deal with difficult people
- Establish credibility and likeability so people want to continue to do business with you